Xiaomi has been introducing a slew of products to celebrate its 5 year anniversary in India. After the crowdfunding for Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp. Xiaomi, today opened crowdfunding for its Mi Water TDS Tester in India.
The product Mi water tester allows you to easily test water hardness with a press of a button in just a few seconds. This TDS Tester comes with Anti-rust and Anti-corrosion sensor, LCD screen and can detect TDS of up to 9990 in few seconds.
The water Tester comes in a minimal design, with an IPX6 rating for water resistance and the ability to detect TDS values up to 9990.
Highlights of the Mi Water TDS Tester include:
- prevent rust and corrosion and can function in a temperature range of 0 to 80 degree Celsius.
- Batteries can be easily replaced this Water Tester.
- You can test the hardness of your water while consumption, to cook or when taking a shower.
- Comes with an energy-saving chip that automatically turns it off when not in use.
- Can detect solvents including Soluble Salts and Heavy Metal Ions.
- Featured an IPX6-rated waterproof body.
The Mi Water Tester is available to crowdfund on Mi.com for Rs. 349, with a funding goal of 2,000 units, and will start shipping from 25th August, on successful completion of the goal.